In Progress Assigning hero to formation causes wrong audio when giving orders to formations

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Torgmund

Recruit
Summary:When a hero is assigned to a formation the formation is called on audio as if it was infantry.
How to Reproduce: Assign a hero to a formation that is not infantry, and go into battle. Give any orders to the formation you added the hero into and the character calls it as it was infantry.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None.
Scene Name (if related): No relation.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1080
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6079
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 8700K @ 3.70GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):TOSHIBA DT01ACA100

i think i've read somewhere that this is caused by the game classifying a group by the first unit type and that they'll work on another way for the game to classify groups.
not sure though.

If the Hero is classified as Infantry ( you can set that for your heroes in your party screen) then the whole formation is called infantry. If the hero is the leader of a party and you didnt change his class when he was in your party, it will always be infantry.

Hello, we are aware of this issue and working hard on it to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for any inconveniences.

Hello, it may not be included in the known issues but i can see it being worked on on our development branch. It could be added to the known issue with further updates.

Back
Top Bottom