Assigning companions to formations

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm sure this have been posted a million times before- I have. But TW should be embarrassed by this issue.
I've waited for this game for so many, many years. Waited for full release to avoid situations like this. Can't believe this issue remained in game after 2 years of early access.
Whe the #@% can't I have more mounted companions, in proper formation? It's ridiculous that only one character is allowed per formation, except infantry, where they all go.

I'm sure this have been posted a million times before- I have. But TW should be embarrassed by this issue.
I've waited for this game for so many, many years. Waited for full release to avoid situations like this. Can't believe this issue remained in game after 2 years of early access.
Whe the #@% can't I have more mounted companions, in proper formation? It's ridiculous that only one character is allowed per formation, except infantry, where they all go.

It was part of the game during early access...they removed the feature for 1.0 because consoles. :roll:

Well sorry mac. I just bought a xbox to play it 🤔. Guess I'll buy a PC in a few years, then try out the mods...
Anyhow, found a fix. At the start of each battle, create new formation of the type your hero belongs to (archer, cav etc) all excess heroes will pulled into that one. Then delete it, and hero pops up in better formation. Bit tedious but doable.

Back
Top Bottom