Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Since 1.8.0 The editor gives at most random things the error Assertion failed with a bunch of errors who repeat after closing it. Most of the Time it crashes the whole game. I already made a clean Install still this error occurs
How to Reproduce: starting the Map as test, placing objects, working on ai mesh, terrain editing cant really say when it happens
Specific Tool: Scene Editor
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
assertion.png
GPU: Geforce 3080 Suprim X
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
RAM: 32GB.GSkill Trident DDR4
Motherboard: ROG STRIX X570-E Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB Samsung EVO 970 m2

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Is this going to be fixed? I have a bad feeling we just will not be able to edit the main map ever again....

Is this going to be fixed? I have a bad feeling we just will not be able to edit the main map ever again....
Yeah I am a bit worried. I am even having issues where when I load a scene the terrain never appears but I can see all the other assets. It seems like the height map is not properly loading for me

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Hey these images might help you narrow things down: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LJeRdZEltU1X3Ty6AVe7TiUmhk6itIy4?usp=sharing

This is the error and end result I get from them. I also noticed that after starting and trying to edit the map, the training field is not displayed on the map. Not sure if this matters or not

Back
Top Bottom