Assemble the dragonbanner too short time

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello! When i finished the "Investigate Neretzes Folly" quest i had 5 days to talk with both Istiana and Arzagos. When i had talked to both of them and gotten the final banner piece i had less than a day left on the quest, how am i supposed to find, siege and take a settlement in less than a day? When i played this game a year ago this wasnt the case and i had much more time. Is this a bug that theres only five days to complete all the requirements before the mission fails and can never be done again?

It's a chain quest with a shared time limit. When you first receive the quest to speak to lords about N's Folly you have three years to finish it, I believe. The thing is that you don't only have to finish that part of the quest within a three year period, but rather every part up and until you make up your mind about how you want to use the banner.

If you played for like 10 years it's normal for the quest timer to run out, but if by chance you're much earlier in the game it may be a bug that need reporting.
Anyway, I'm a big advocate of ignoring the dragon banner quest and just using the make kingdom button. If TW want to do-over the main quest and make it more interesting and actually teach the player useful steps in progressing in the game and culminating in creating own faction, that be a good idea. But for now it's all annoying and no payoff and causes many new player to make kingdom unprepared and ruin their game.

Back
Top Bottom