Assassins

Users who are viewing this thread

DtheHun said:
I also anticipate a quiet retreat on that front. Features with less complexity than handling the consequences of unrestricted permadeath have earned "not fun for the player" badge, and we did not even talked about the possibility of killing AI rulers without heirs. Or, you can take the sword of lord and kill him, but not a king? It was a thoughtless promise. Not the first and not the last.

Plus whole game is based on building relationships with the NPCs. As much as we know, this will be even more important in the Bannerlord. If any NPC could die any time, whole relationship thing would break down as building up relations with somebody that dies mid way in to the game before you can even start cashing on that relation would cease to make sense.

hruza said:
Lords have sons in MB and MBW.

There you have a defined amount of lords, some of their relations are randomized, others no, some younger lords will marry, but you won't be seeing new lords appearing during the game.

fudachet said:
Please stay on topic and talk about assassins

I would prefer a plots system similar to CK2 instead of the assasins you described in the op. I find it too unrealistic (What is an silenced crossbow? How an assassin can enter in a castle, or exit?). And, if this feature were present in game, I agree with Lolbash:
Lolbash said:
This sounds like this could just turn into an arms race where the person with the higher level bodyguard/assassin wins and used as a tool to bully lower level lords.

Hernanxd16 said:
There you have a defined amount of lords, some of their relations are randomized, others no, some younger lords will marry, but you won't be seeing new lords appearing during the game.
Yes, but many lords have sons. What you probably mean is that they can't have new sons.

hruza said:
What you probably mean is that they can't have new sons.

Obviously. I supposed it was clear in the first message. Thats why I said if no permadeath is in game, it would be bad for performance, neither fun for the player.

Back
Top Bottom