Assassin's Creed Origins

Users who are viewing this thread

Will probably be **** and use the same formula as Syndicate but God damn, Ancient Egypt is an overlooked era of the past.

Will get it after its less than 50$.

Oh and before Wellen and jhessail arrives:
Here what they would post so they wont need to post it
Wellen/Jhess: you're an idiot for buying this, yada yada, waaah waah muh superior gamer intelect.
Then a few posters will defend the game with this:
Jhess, you're wrong yada yada
Then Amountadillo will try to calm things down, jhess will receive a warning, go into exile for a month and come back when the next AAA game arrive.
There i did the **** flinging already, now lets talk about the game.

It's good to know that all buildings and trees have always been perfectly shaped to accommodate assassins.

That looks ****ing awful. I'm not saying anyone's an idiot for buying it, but **** me that might just be the worst thing to come out of E3. I've seen Greenlight games with better gameplay.

The time period's something I've been wondering about, too. Some of the guys in that gladiator arena gameplay video looked like they were supposed to be Romans...

I don't buy these games nor have any interest in them, but the special edition and preorder nonsense that Ubi**** is getting into is nothing short of astounding in its grossness.

Pre-ordered!!
a3yfw7r.png

Yeah that's gotta be a joke now right? Surely they put that as a joke?

Right?

I can just envisage the marketing team at Ubisoft:

"Hmm, wouldn't it be funny, like, hilarious, if we put this 10 dollar statue collectible with the pre-order, but make it cost 20 dollars more?"

"OH OH why not put it at something absurd like 1000 dollars and see if anyone buys it? That would be even funnier!"

I can't wait to climb obelisks and pyramids to reveal the map. And those mind-controlled arrows and eagle drones sure are nifty.

The combat really does look terrible. It's like they wanted to copy Witcher 3, and the Souls series, but not actually use the parts in those games that made them good. Worst part about it... there's people on other forums defending it, and actually saying it looks good and that they're glad for "more difficult combat". Some are even trying to say that it'll change because there's a "pre-alpha" watermark on the footage. Game comes out in four months, if this isn't the final build, or close to the final build, something is wrong with their time management. No way will these animations get changed in 4 months.

Some schmucks will get hyped for anything it seems.

At least they've made the hood have a toggle, so you can have it always off, or always on. Took them long enough.

Reus said:
I can't wait to climb obelisks and pyramids to reveal the map. And those mind-controlled arrows and eagle drones sure are nifty.

I love how the eagle completely stops its forward momentum when you go into first person with it, and it floats in one spot, like Morrowind levitate.

Back
Top Bottom