Ask the developers

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmm. That sound like a good way to put it :grin:

We really do intend to finish this mod, it's just going kind of slow because both of us are busy.

how you download pirates mod? and where ? i am gonna die if i dun get it in 100 years ! so please tell me now please?

bennymak1 said:
how you download pirates mod? and where ? i am gonna die if i dun get it in 100 years ! so please tell me now please?
Where are my pants? I know this has nothing to do with the thread and searching myself would be much easier and less painful, but I'm just too lazy.

bennymak1 said:

Answer me one first: were you born yesterday?

bennymak1 said:

ROFL!!! Sorry i just had to do that,damn thats so funny!

Hey I was wondering if anyone could tell me something. Ive been reading and it sounds like .894 version for this mod came out.  :smile:
If this is true could somebody provide a link to it Plz.

Hey its just a thought but did you guys think of doing a new set of banners that were from the real Civil War cuz that would be tight to have the flag of one of the actual batallions.  :eek:

I've heard rumors that BaB has code that makes it possible to restrict certain rifles to only use certain ammo. How do you do this? I am very curious, especially since this would help my mod a ton.

(If you don't want to tell everyone, just pm me.)

Back
Top Bottom