Ashes = Nox's new name?

Users who are viewing this thread

I was wondering about this too. I emailed him back in mid-January, and this is the reason he gave back then:

nox said:
My work got super-intense, and pirates of the burning seas came out, and both are absorbing 110% of my time.

It is now almost April. We can only wonder... :neutral:

Dang...well at least something bad didn't happen.

This is exactly why I haven't tried Pirates of the Burning Seas yet...I don't have time to get addicted to it.  :lol:

I'm still here.  Have a lot going on and haven't been able to focus on outside projects.

I'm fortunate that Ashes is around to keep this going, hopefully he will find people that can do for him what he's done for me in keeping the torch going in case something pulls him away someday.

=)

I already got pulled away a little, by classes and things, this release of .950 gives me an excellent excuse for my lack of recent progress (I felt it in the wind blowing through the pipes of the interwebs.)  Hopefully if they release the new set of mod tools it will include things for lowering xp and level values.  That was the main snag I hit.

I'm getting antsy, I want .95x mod system, and feel like I'd be wasting my time developing for .903 again.  I just can feel as soon as I touch it, the new mod files will come out and I'll be piiiiiiissed.  Waiting is fun...

Back
Top Bottom