Aserai Rebalance when?

Users who are viewing this thread

Not sure if this has been said. As far as captain mode, asserai is basically unstoppable with tribal rush. Anything said against this is wrong and I doubt you're a decent player or playing decent players who aren't trolling.

I wonder if sturgia can win at least 20% matches against aserai with decent players
I guess no since it has about 35% total wr in mm and probably even less in beast
Theres a fun statistics, sturgia wr has negative correlation coefficient with player skill level according to current beast stats, so it looks like that
Div A: 27%
Div B: 33%
Div C: 38%
Div D: 41%
and div e is a mess since even aserai has 37%wr there
I wonder what Nine is gonna balance it around, public matches, div z competitive players or top tier competitive
This.

Aserai imo are annoying to play with and against in skirm. In captain they are ludicrously OP in pub closed map games where you can mindlessly f1f3 tribal rushes on maps like Hillfort or Deriad, to the point where in organized Aserai would only be allowed on closed maps in mirror matches presently. On open maps they are also top tier with Khuzait, since mamuluke is very versatile for heavy cav, Goliath gives access to T-longest lance in the mode, tribals are still great to stack, etc.
The game will never be balanced around casual modes TDM and siege, nor should it. You can literally pick factions in those modes (so no need to pick Aserai so no actual problem) and Vlandia is played 75% of the time because it is incredibly noob friendly and those ****ters spam xbow, x-button knights and sergeant within the first minute en mass thanks to OP looter perks where it is beneficial for you to die.
As someone with ~2,000 wins in captain I firmly believe that Skirmish is the only mode this game should be balanced around, especially since the data in that will most directly translate to and benefit Battle Mode, which will hopefully be out soon.

Back
Top Bottom