SP - World Map Aserai lands are too isolated

Users who are viewing this thread

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
The Aserai lands are too secluded and wide in range, they have a harder and longer time to participate in wars. It takes ages to their parties to reach the frontline, and I need to wait days until the parties arrive to my army. I play as an Aserai now, so this is a my personal experience. Your Mediterranean Sea are too wide for this campaign, its eastern coast should be around the Vostrum-Razih line.
Their southern settlements (Iyakis and Askar) should be rather on the east or west or both. Askar could be moved with the whole river.
Furthermore, the city of Odokh of the Khuzaits should be moved a bit to the south-southwest to be closer to the Aserai. It's early access yet, you can.
The Aserai needs 10-20% movement BONUS on sand. It's not logical at all but they need it on this map to get to the frontline. You could delete the sand penalty for others so the difference remains the same.
Anyhow, they need something for gameplay reasons.

Being such a secure kingdom means the Aserai campaign is more boring than the others. There is no danger from the enemies, they won't attack your core territory.

BL-aserai-position.jpg

And you should exchange the name of Rovalt and Sargot. Sargoth was on the North in Warband, so there would be more connection.

Back
Top Bottom