Users who are viewing this thread

I feel like the Areas in Aserai towns are way too large. I have to run a marathon just to reach my opponent at times. It would make sense if they used only horses to have such a big space but as I am normally on a horse in battles I have very heavy armor on making me dreadfully slow but hard to kill. I don't want to have to carry around a second set of armor to do tournaments when I'm in Aserai towns.

*arenas
It took me until you mentioned tournament that I understood you're not talking about town size itself.
Also capitalisation of every single word is in general bad idea. Even in titles.

More on topic: I don't mind their size. Each culture has it slightly different.
What I do mind is the equipment choice. It uses t4 or t5 bow. That ting is extremely deadly, accurate, fast and impossible to dodge.
Archers in tournaments and practice are the most annoying already, when they quietly spawn behind you and shoot without any reaction chance for defence. But in Aserai arenas they almost never miss, and kill in 2 hits...

There's a mod that allows you to always enter cities and settlements on your mount. Perhaps this should be a core feature of the game.

Make sure to equip a horse in your "casual attire" equipment slot. Your companion can be mounted as well

Back
Top Bottom