In Progress Aserai Archer's Range Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Aserai Light Archer's only shoot 60 yards from when the enemy is going to hit them, I don't know if this is intentional or not but its extremely ineffective. Also the troop tier up from the Aserai Light Archer shoot the same distance even though they have 30 more bow skill (70 with the light archers to 100 with the normal archers?) Could you please look into it? I feel at least 80 yards as a minimum for light archers to start shooting would be fair given their skill and at least 110-120 for the tier 4 archers. Its kind of pointless using these aserai archers the last few patches ( last 3 major patches) this has been a issue. I love the faction and think all the other troop types work well practically and in the game-lore, would love to see this fixed! Thanks for all your hard work with the many other issues, cant wait until the game is full release.
How to Reproduce: Buy some archers and see for yourself
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Should our QA team need more issue, i will let you know. Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom