As a Queen or King, I'm no longer in fief votes

Currently viewing this thread:

Julius_Persi

Regular
Best answers
Hi guys:
I'm playing a a ruler of a Kingdom with many recuited Clans, my clan is Tier 5 and there is other Tier 5 Clans with 5 Fiefs, I only have 2 fiefs (Revyl and a Castle) and My Ruler Clan is no longer in the fiefs votes!. BTW all clans were Fiefless (thanks to Khuzait Snowballing).

How can I Workaround this?, because The Clans without Fiefs in many situations arent even a option for the votes, the priority in the votes are the greedy Ones High tier clans, I want to be again in the fiefs votations.

Some examples of the fiefs and clans tab in Kingdom Menu. I have the top Influence, every clan has a lot of good relation thanks to the Cash or Javelins to recruit them, All recruited clans were fiefless. Any help please tell me the Algorithm or a Workaround.

The top Clans with

My clan is in the lower side:

Emperor1997

Recruit
Best answers
You need high clan strength.

Two Fiefs are not enough to found a Kingdom.

You should conquer an complete Kingdom before founding an Kingdom and you will always in the fiefs votes.

Apocal

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
Bannerman Man gave a full breakdown of Merit Score (how it decides who gets on the ballot):

With the new patch the fief election formula has changed a bit, so I figured I would update everyone on what has changed. A couple new variables were added, and some of the old ones were tweaked. Here's the new Merit Score equation:

• The Clan Tier Bonus has not changed.
  • The Total Clan Strength now properly subtracts out the garrison strength of the captured fief from the faction ruler's total strength, which will lower the faction ruler's bonus by a small amount.
  • The No Fief Bonus has not changed and is still 30.
  • The Capturer Bonus has been reduced to 30 (from 50).
  • The Ruler Bonus has been reduced to 60 (from 100).
  • The Poverty Bonus is now added when clans have < 30k gold. The less they have the bigger the bonus up to a maximum of 30. The exact formula to determine the bonus is [30 - (Clan Gold / 1000)], so if a clan has 20k gold they get 10 points, if a clan has 10k gold they get 20 points, etc.
  • The Player Bonus is a flat 30 point bonus that only applies to the player clan.
The Player Bonus + Capturer Bonus now equals the bonus that the faction ruler gets from the Ruler Bonus, so those will cancel each other out if the player captured the fief.

Best answers
You need high clan strength.

Two Fiefs are not enough to found a Kingdom.

You should conquer an complete Kingdom before founding an Kingdom and you will always in the fiefs votes.
Rookie question:

What is Clan Strength? How is it calculated? Amount of members and troops? Thanks!

Julius_Persi

Regular
Best answers
Bannerman Man gave a full breakdown of Merit Score (how it decides who gets on the ballot):
Thanks for the info, in conclusión because:

1)I've Revyl and a Castle near to It, the New lands from Khuzaits sustracts a lot of points.

2)the other things are that my Clan is limited to only 3 additional parties, with rookie troops, I have Ultimate leader, but the perk is bugged when you are in a Kingdom. The strength sustracts some points.

3) Thanks to smithing Javelins, the clan has too much money, IDK if I can save in the Town stash the money to get the poverty bonus.

4) Upgrade my clan from tier 5 to tier 6 will help a little.

Thanks for the tips!.

AnandaShanti

Knight at Arms
Best answers
Yeah I encountered this too, but I already had taken over an entire faction of land for myself when I pressed the kingdom button, so it's okay.