As a community we really gonna let people get away with personal harrasment?

Users who are viewing this thread

We should take it one step further aswell. Id say we should be able to teamkill whoever we want and if they cant accept that, they should grow a pair.
Hope I see you on skirmish soon.

Why snowflakes like you can never see the difference between words and actions? I'm actually became to conclusion that all these "nice" and "non-toxic" people are the most aggressive people in the world when things coming against their "the only true" mindset.

Why snowflakes like you can never see the difference between words and actions? I'm actually became to conclusion that all these "nice" and "non-toxic" people are the most aggressive people in the world when things coming against their "the only true" mindset.
Stop exaggerating so much and portraying yourself as a victim lmfao, you're saying slurs in a videogame not protesting against apartheid

The difference isnt that big. Its just a video game bro lol just turn it off? Its your logic not mine.
All this snowflake **** is so moronic. So the game itself is almost impossible to play, and some of the most active players are actively pissing off and chasing away people by acting like edgy teenagers. The snowflakes will just leave the game and play something else, theyre not invested in the scene what so ever. Its the long time veterans that end up suffering, and we'll be stuck in the hole with less and less players until the scene dies.

But luckily you were allowed to call someone a archer f** on TDM so it all balances itself out.

While I dont give a **** about what you call me, some people do. Its called empathy.

The racist trolls always try to deflect and make excuses for their ****ty behavior. NA is infested with them too, although the community seems to be growing for the first time in a long time so hopefully the toxicity will be diluted.

Guys you know the guy that created the post said it isnt about minor slurs right ? He was talking about Racist,Homophobic,Dox Etc stuff. So you are defending those things and not some minor slurs like "**** you". But i mean, just look who defends this post, a banned neonazi and the philosophe argentum.

Moderation should be left up to server owners. Otherwise you get things like the current chat filter where you can't even say the word "knight"
Mute function works just fine too

Back
Top Bottom