In Progress Arzagos and Istiana don't tell you about the hideout during dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Arch Light

Recruit
Summary:So I was trying to do the quest and it just told me to talk to the NPC's. I couldn't find the hideout your supposed to go to find the rest of the pieces. Whenever I did talk to Arzagos or Istiana they just asked if I wanted to support the empire or destroy it. I didn't want to lock in a choice first but wanted to get the other parts. Eventually I just selected that I agree with them. Then they tell me that they don't know where the other parts are but I will have to look for them. Then the hideout is marked on the map. When I open the quest it says "find the hideout that Arzagos told you about and get the next banner piece." Even though they never mentioned the hideout during dialogue.
How to Reproduce:grin:o the main quest, then agree with Arzagos or Istiana.
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary:So I was trying to do the quest and it just told me to talk to the NPC's. I couldn't find the hideout your supposed to go to find the rest of the pieces. Whenever I did talk to Arzagos or Istiana they just asked if I wanted to support the empire or destroy it. I didn't want to lock in a choice first but wanted to get the other parts. Eventually I just selected that I agree with them. Then they tell me that they don't know where the other parts are but I will have to look for them. Then the hideout is marked on the map. When I open the quest it says "find the hideout that Arzagos told you about and get the next banner piece." Even though they never mentioned the hideout during dialogue.
How to Reproduce:grin:o the main quest, then agree with Arzagos or Istiana.
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
the same happens to me

Back