Arwa, where are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

I just finished 5/6 claimant quests and I'm trying to find Arwa for the last one. Unfortunately the Traveller has nobody on his list anymore including Arwa who I haven't ever spoken to before. I recently defeated the Rhodok faction while with my previous rebel faction--does this have anything to do with it?

Claimants only appear in town throne rooms right? not castles? I teleported to each town/castle to confirm that she's nowhere.

I read somewhere on this forum that companions can't appear in their original hometown or something and if they do, they'll be unsearchable for a while or something. Do claimants work the same way if they accidentally get triggered placement to their own faction city?

:sad: Arwa, WHERE ARE YOU?!

Hey you done the claimant quests in 1.113?!

Somebody, Puekler, told me that the claimant quests were bugged, that there were no completed handling out of fiefs and garrisoning and what not. How did you manage it?

Also, after you had helped a claimant to the throne, did you keep any possessions as yours, or you were just a vassal of the claimant? What if you started with some castles, villages, towns before helping the claimant, do they transfer over to the claimant or stay with you?

Lastly, were you able to court the claimant, like Lady Isolla if you're male, or any male claimant if you're female. I'm just exploring the option of marrying a claimant and thus getting control of the existing faction, instead of making your custom kingdom

TuranianGhazi said:
Hey you done the claimant quests in 1.113?!

Somebody, Puekler, told me that the claimant quests were bugged, that there were no completed handling out of fiefs and garrisoning and what not. How did you manage it?

Also, after you had helped a claimant to the throne, did you keep any possessions as yours, or you were just a vassal of the claimant? What if you started with some castles, villages, towns before helping the claimant, do they transfer over to the claimant or stay with you?

Lastly, were you able to court the claimant, like Lady Isolla if you're male, or any male claimant if you're female. I'm just exploring the option of marrying a claimant and thus getting control of the existing faction, instead of making your custom kingdom

yeah i did claimant quests in 1.113. no holdings had any garrisons, so i just beat up all the enemy armies on the battlefield with enough momentum to keep them at bay. i think my save game has gone through so many patches and claimants that it's got more bugs than the rest of the community is experiencing :smile:

after i successfully helped the claimant, since none of the holdings were properly handed out, i didnt have anything, but theyll be handed out properly with time.

when i asked isolla if she would want to cement this relationship, she said she had different plans for her children. i have a female character  :razz:

wait. did you just said that you replaced nearly ALL faction using claimants?
you sir! are a genius i never thought of that!

Arwa should show up in a couple of days unless the Sarranids are completely wiped out

The exceeding arrow said:

Arwa should show up in a couple of days unless the Sarranids are completely wiped out

Why is this genius? other than liking a claimant better than the current ruler there doesn't seem to be any legitimate game-play reason to do this.

Puerkl8r said:
The exceeding arrow said:

Why is this genius? other than liking a claimant better than the current ruler there doesn't seem to be any legitimate game-play reason to do this.

Hi,

When you retire at your camp to see your "score", then the number of "friends" is one of the scoreboard entries. To me this looks like doing all the claimant quests is good for a high score.

Ada

Puerkl8r said:

It would technically take less work to get the claimants to like you than it would to get one of the original kings to like you; you wouldn't have to go looking for a claimant after a battle, and they would always fight by your side.

if i didnt do the claimant quests, i could take the world pretty easily and that would be a short game. when your character is an archer, you have so much momentum winning siege to siege--sometimes even two ladder sieges in one game day. so i had to extend it somehow with some goals :smile:

• restore all claimants
  • remain in the last restored faction to build RtR
  • conquer much of the world, then renounce oath
  • take revenge on latest king and start player faction

but since arwa hasnt shown up yet, im just sticking with the sultan. o well, not like i would be able to convince any sarranid lords to my rebel cause since theyre 99-relation's worth in love with him x_x

do the claimants only show up in cities of enemies of their original faction? I thought that was how it worked

...do the sarranids have any enemies at the moment?

charger said:
do the claimants only show up in cities of enemies of their original faction? I thought that was how it worked

...do the sarranids have any enemies at the moment?

i just know the claimants dont show up in their original faction, not sure if specifically appear in warring faction. but good question because the sarranids have been at peace ever since x_x thanks for the suggestion, ill check it out

sarranids finally declared war. unfortunately, arwa is still nowhere to be found :\ o well

after waiting one in-game month, she's searchable through the traveller :O!!

there should be a caveat that claimants only appear in the court of the enemy, not just any other court.

Back
Top Bottom