Arty

Users who are viewing this thread

Rum

Sergeant at Arms
I don't know if  everyone else has the same problem a me but they just don't fire at all. Now I have just started in the game and I have not yet bought the cannons yet, but when I'm fighting beside my general who always has cannons with him they just don't do anything either than just stand their. Once I had the chance (for an unknown reason) to control the arty men once but they don't seem to listen to my commands.

JUAN THE GREAT! said:
I don't know if  everyone else has the same problem a me but they just don't fire at all. Now I have just started in the game and I have not yet bought the cannons yet, but when I'm fighting beside my general who always has cannons with him they just don't do anything either than just stand their. Once I had the chance (for an unknown reason) to control the arty men once but they don't seem to listen to my commands.

It is a known issue, you are not alone. Should be resolved in future hopefully. At least the easy stuff will be anyway.

And if you can find out many things btw. All it takes is the use of "Searching"........ but I know to many people are lazy to do that and look for people like me to come running to answer their questions......:S

Well check if the dude isn't ramming the cannon. If he isn't shoot him a few times to get him to move or just kill him and another guy will take over the ramrod.  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom