Artworks, banners, graphics...

Users who are viewing this thread

Aeon

Squire
Hello world,

If you wish to share your concept-art,image,banner,avatar,picture... anything that sound to you related to Diplomacy.
Please contribute and post there.

PS: if you support Diplomacy, and want to use some of these in your signature, you are welcome
:wink:

1275348893.jpg

banner :

1275348818.png

1275348851.png

I like the banner. Lot's of hands in the first one. Did you create them Aeon or were did you found them?

Houinjan said:
Aeon said:
Just fun  :wink:

1275397162.png

Why are there so few sarrinids(correct me if i spelled wrong) on here T_T. Its like everyone hates them, but not as bad as khergits(I HATE THEM)

I vote - Yes, for implementing this:smile:

Oh, and Im sarranid and hate kheregits too :wink:

probably because they didnt exist in the original mount and blade and they dont add a specific unit speciality, it used to be rhodoks uber crosbows, vaegir archers, nords infrantery, swadians heavy cav, khergits light cav. Saranids have ok archers, discusably strong cavalry (less, equally or stronger than swadians) and ok infrantry. Many people think they don't add anything new except sand, towns and villages

did I miss something or has the discussion about sarranids nothing to do with artworks, banners or graphics? In this case I would split the topic...

Aeon said:
Hello world,

If you wish to share your concept-art,image,banner,avatar,picture... anything that sound to you related to Diplomacy.
Please contribute and post there.

PS: if you support Diplomacy, and want to use some of these in your signature, you are welcome
:wink:

1275348893.jpg

banner :

1275348818.png

1275348851.png

Hey, Aeon, I would like to know where you found these pictures, especially the first one with the hands... if you remember?
I searched on Google, but to no avail.

Back
Top Bottom