Artworks, banners, graphics...

Aeon

Squire
Best answers
Hello world,

If you wish to share your concept-art,image,banner,avatar,picture... anything that sound to you related to Diplomacy.
Please contribute and post there.

PS: if you support Diplomacy, and want to use some of these in your signature, you are welcome
:wink:

banner :

Waihti

Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
I like the banner. Lot's of hands in the first one. Did you create them Aeon or were did you found them?

manekemaan

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBNWVC
Best answers
just quick question from a html noob ^^ i got it in my profile as pic but how can i get it in my signature?

Mulek

Master Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
Go to Profile>Forum Profile
Paste this in Signature:

Code:
[IMG]http://pics.imagup.com/ano1/1275348818.png[/IMG]

Aeon

Squire
Best answers
yep (http://www.imagup.com/),
feel free to upload them on more reliable host

Houinjan

Recruit
Best answers
Aeon said:
Just fun  :wink:

Why are there so few sarrinids(correct me if i spelled wrong) on here T_T. Its like everyone hates them, but not as bad as khergits(I HATE THEM)

Lordique

Squire
Best answers
Houinjan said:
Aeon said:
Just fun  :wink:

Why are there so few sarrinids(correct me if i spelled wrong) on here T_T. Its like everyone hates them, but not as bad as khergits(I HATE THEM)
I vote - Yes, for implementing this:smile:

Oh, and Im sarranid and hate kheregits too :wink:

manekemaan

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBNWVC
Best answers
probably because they didnt exist in the original mount and blade and they dont add a specific unit speciality, it used to be rhodoks uber crosbows, vaegir archers, nords infrantery, swadians heavy cav, khergits light cav. Saranids have ok archers, discusably strong cavalry (less, equally or stronger than swadians) and ok infrantry. Many people think they don't add anything new except sand, towns and villages

Waihti

Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
did I miss something or has the discussion about sarranids nothing to do with artworks, banners or graphics? In this case I would split the topic...

Lord Samuel

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
Aeon said:
Hello world,

If you wish to share your concept-art,image,banner,avatar,picture... anything that sound to you related to Diplomacy.
Please contribute and post there.

PS: if you support Diplomacy, and want to use some of these in your signature, you are welcome
:wink:

banner :

Hey, Aeon, I would like to know where you found these pictures, especially the first one with the hands... if you remember?
I searched on Google, but to no avail.