"Artisan can't sell goods" quest in your towns

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello dear Calradians,
I am curious on how are you guys dealing with this quest when it pops in your towns, do you just ignore it? and one other thing. I was hoping when you chose to change the law then this problem will be resolved forever. You already take a hit on relationship with all the merchants so it seems fair and it makes sense. (YOU JUST CHANGED THE LAW)
Is there a trigger to it that i can somehow prevent by trading with that town?
If i must just ignore it, then does anyone know how long this pest of a quest lasts? (asking to know if the trade off on prosperity loss per day is worth the wait or i should just finish it and deal with malus relationship)
Thanks in advance and i really hope in a future patch, once you own a town and change the law it would actually keep the law and this quest doesn't pop up anymore.
Sorry if this has been posted before i looked around and i didn't find an answer.

If you read the flavor text for this quest it's more of a roguery quest. So, in a nut-shell the artisan wants you to become a "mule" to take his goods to a gang leader in another Town. That's why when this quest pops up, there is no penalty to security like the other ones. (Cause its illegal).
So, it's like a "fencing stolen goods" quest but with extra steps.

If you read the flavor text for this quest it's more of a roguery quest. So, in a nut-shell the artisan wants you to become a "mule" to take his goods to a gang leader in another Town. That's why when this quest pops up, there is no penalty to security like the other ones. (Cause its illegal).
So, it's like a "fencing stolen goods" quest but with extra steps.
gotcha! still when you change the law in my opinion it should perma solve this problem, it is a shame that some quests have no ideal alternative. They should at least have a different color so i know when i am far, it is not worth it to detour just to be disappointed :/

gotcha! still when you change the law in my opinion it should perma solve this problem, it is a shame that some quests have no ideal alternative. They should at least have a different color so i know when i am far, it is not worth it to detour just to be disappointed :/
Exactly, in a solely game-play point of view, the idea of the "quest" is to be repeatable for money and exp.
But in a world-building and role-playing point, it's a big shame on how it all works.
Here's hoping that the quest system gets expanded...

Exactly, in a solely game-play point of view, the idea of the "quest" is to be repeatable for money and exp.
But in a world-building and role-playing point, it's a big shame on how it all works.
Here's hoping that the quest system gets expanded...
"Hello, this situation is intended for the time being but our team is working on improving lord solutions. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues."

This is what i got as a reply, it is good to know that this is not the final form :grin:

Back
Top Bottom