Artifacts

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, for the Ferons, you could just head to any marketplace in a town and choose to buy your Faction's equiptment. I'm not sure if its the same with the BP, but you could always give it a shot by joining them.

The armour that the Headless Horsemen use is obtainable from Crusaders of the Dawn parties. You can find these parties on the continent that the Feron share with the Planelords; look around the desert area there. Simply beat them and take the armour if its among the loot. As for the Dread Lord's swords ... I dunno, maybe you gotta actually defeat one of them while having a high looting/brigand skill? I never really gave much of a damn about the "unique" faction weapons since I mostly use claymores unless I'm with the Feron.

Mourne748 said:
Chris119119 said:
u shouldhave to fight like a weakened abomination (All your companions can help you) and the abomination has like 10 blightlords or blight heros to help him or maybe you have to fight a nemocrater that is trying to make on and in the porcess right when u kill him he makes a weakened one because it wasnt fully made and u have to fight it.

Now to get the ultimate sword that has stats that are unbelieveable you should have to fight serathar yourself and take his sword (not that crappy red sword a sword that makes death hand look like a butter knife) you are in a dungeon (and you have all your companions with you) and u have to fight him and 2 other weaker minions you are blessed by the illorian priest before this so your stronger but no where strong enough to kill serathar in a brute force fight by yourself

Very Interesting...I like it :smile:

i have more ideas im creative some our dumb or impossible but

Chris119119 said:
Mourne748 said:
Chris119119 said:
u shouldhave to fight like a weakened abomination (All your companions can help you) and the abomination has like 10 blightlords or blight heros to help him or maybe you have to fight a nemocrater that is trying to make on and in the porcess right when u kill him he makes a weakened one because it wasnt fully made and u have to fight it.

Now to get the ultimate sword that has stats that are unbelieveable you should have to fight serathar yourself and take his sword (not that crappy red sword a sword that makes death hand look like a butter knife) you are in a dungeon (and you have all your companions with you) and u have to fight him and 2 other weaker minions you are blessed by the illorian priest before this so your stronger but no where strong enough to kill serathar in a brute force fight by yourself

Very Interesting...I like it :smile:

i have more ideas im creative some our dumb or impossible but

Indeed. I think both can be pulled off, with enough work.

Hey gms, I have a question about your excellent mod.

I just started playing it recently (i.e. yesterday) and in that short time I started the gilaes quest and found the king out of sheer chance (he was in a cave on the same island as ferontar, but near the purple side).  Since I had no companions and no surgery skill to speak of, I tried to help him but he died.  I declined killing him for his sword.  Then I brought his corpse to gilaes and returned it to them and I was presented with two options: 1) give them back the sword (which I didnt take from him but apparently was invisibly in my inventory somewhere), or 2) keep the sword and make enemies of gilaes for all eternity.  I chose the latter, thinking it would be worth it so long as the sword was awesome, but WTF???  They declare war on me, I'm kicked out of Gilaes proper and - LO AND BEHOLD - I have no f*cking sword in my inventory...

*cries*

is this just a "bug" or was that second option just some kind of cruel joke?

Alverion said:
Hey gms, I have a question about your excellent mod.

I just started playing it recently (i.e. yesterday) and in that short time I started the gilaes quest and found the king out of sheer chance (he was in a cave on the same island as ferontar, but near the purple side).  Since I had no companions and no surgery skill to speak of, I tried to help him but he died.  I declined killing him for his sword.  Then I brought his corpse to gilaes and returned it to them and I was presented with two options: 1) give them back the sword (which I didnt take from him but apparently was invisibly in my inventory somewhere), or 2) keep the sword and make enemies of gilaes for all eternity.  I chose the latter, thinking it would be worth it so long as the sword was awesome, but WTF???  They declare war on me, I'm kicked out of Gilaes proper and - LO AND BEHOLD - I have no f*cking sword in my inventory...

*cries*

is this just a "bug" or was that second option just some kind of cruel joke?

i think that the second option should be used only if you already had the sword with you..

Chris119119's idea about Serathar, but instead of going through the pain of having to make a dungeon, and the priest and all of that, why not just keep the sword in the same stop, but taking it would trigger Serathar appearing. Thus you could fight him with his own sword (i suggest the player having an ability with it, like combusting enemies  :evil:). Making the sword strong but the player weak would make an intresting fight, victory being acheived through skill and not the player's stats.
Though Chris119119's idea is also F***ing awsome  :mrgreen:.

Back
Top Bottom