Artifacts

Users who are viewing this thread

Try playing the game :wink:. You get artifacts from a lot of things - doing quests & finding companions mostly.

I've played for a night and haven't seen a single artifact. Mostly because I play on highest difficulty with 100 men battles and no save possibility, so I was screwed a lot of times. I began as archer and got headless riders on my ass... Here go my headshot-tactics.

Some spoilered tips would be nice, however I think that it's cool to find an artifact in the place where you haven't expected to find it.

Alright, well there aren't that many artifacts, to be honest. One is found on a companion (just make sure you read the bloody description when he asks to join, aye?) and the others are found from doing the Gilaes quest, and the Feron quest.

Okay, the secret is safe-ish now- for everyone who likes to use 'exploits' click away
I've found you can head shot headless horsemen- just aim where their heads should be.

Lord Bryggan said:
And I've found you can head shot headless horsemen- just aim where their heads should be.

Opps... Trade secret discovered... Spoiler that Elenmmare... dun let that blasphemous secret continue...

Sorry for the hyperactive fit. I was just forced to drink some apple vinegar, no... a cup of it... guess it has something to do with this.

I was thinking that their "transparent helmets" have defence of 9999 to simulate their head invulnerability (displacement :grin:).

The several quests have Artefacts too (The Keeper of the Scrolls quest, Gileas Quest, Feron Questline). Then there is the BP that holds two Artefacts too.

Namely the Book of the Dead.

You can get it by joining their faction. It allows necromancy.

Oh, I didn't know that counted as an artifact. By the way, did you guys know that Death's hand doesn't require you to be part of the Feron to use it?

Hmmm I found a sword, in a city that disappears when you leave, (Serathar?) called Wrath of Serathar (or something like that). What exactly is the purpose of this sword?

well its easy to get and if your like lvl 1 it would be a good sword for u its an artifact that the demon kind dude used to try to kill all the humans and stuff

Finding this guy is a pain in the...you know

But what comes after that quest is like..Dunno I thought somebody was punishing me for being a bad guy  :neutral:

I can't really find any Keepers of the Scrools quests, i've already done the Gilaes quest, and now i have one of the best fighters in the kingdom on my side :wink: But one question that annoys me is... What's the point of the Scrolls? I have one, and thats the "Third Scroll of:...Sarathar...". There's more than one scroll? Does something happen if you collect them all?

Each scroll has a few words on it.  I think there's 6 altogether.  Oddly enough, I found all of them
in the looting window at the very bottom.
Not sure if that was a glitch or a sneaky little trick.

Back
Top Bottom