Art Stuff on youtube! (digital painting & art tutorial series)

Users who are viewing this thread

Art Stuff episode 32! Talking about talent and how to learn/path to becoming a pro :smile: Also broke 3000 subscribers, which is awesome!!

No gumroad paid-tutorial-content here, hope you appreciate that it's totally free :razz: though that might explain why I remain poor and still don't have a cast gold chair. I'm a bad businessman heh. Maybe I'll do some higher quality tutorials for like 5$ later if there's any interest :smile: (if so, what would you like it to be about?)

In any case, subscribe already!!

After like half a year of downtime, Art Stuff episode 34 is up! :smile: Now with 100% more awesome microphone and 100% more mytiredface.

In the video I'm trying "Painstorm Studio" and talking about the future of art stuff & pitching a new show I might do. Check it out & leave some feedback! :smile:

Made a step by step (6 steps) guide on how to become an artist for Art Stuff episode 36! Hope you like it. Its all my opinion, of course - but yeah :grin:! Hope this might help some of you out there.

Dude, can you draw another art stuff which describes bannerlord's chariot races? It's not out yet, but we know how chariot races' & the bannerlord's environment looks like..

Back
Top Bottom