Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
Doesn't give one.

redmark

Squire
When both an AotT quest and another quest is active (villager notable; haven't check town or noble), attempting to progress the other quest via dialogue isn't possible, as the other quest giver's dialogue is replaced by the AotT dialogue.

e.g. Fercread of Swenry gives me an AotT quest to sell Battanian ponies. Moving round Battania clockwise, I stop in Bryn Glas and Rhagyd gives me a 'landlord needs manual labourers' quest. I carry on, and sell a few of the ponies in Marunath, and defeat a couple of bandit parties nearby. Heading back to Bryn Glas to turn in some prisoners, Rhagyd's dialogue is the 'AotT' dialogue, i.e. 'Have you already sold that? If so, that seems awfully quick' (because I haven't yet).

Uploaded save 'art trade wrong notable.sav' (doesn't give a reference?).

I'd noticed this bug once before, but didn't report, and I think the game allowed me to complete the quest in dialogue with the wrong notable, but gave relations reward with the original notable.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, if you have a save file before you turn in any of the quests and this bug appearing, please upload that as well. Paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Uploaded again with URL in description (I'd moved a bit further away on the same save, though).

Added another ('two quests bug report.sav'), back at Bryn Glas - immediately after saving, I was able to turn in both quests (AotT first) to the same notable. Message says quest rewards for AotT did go to the correct quest giver (Fercread of Swenryn).

When both an AotT quest and another quest is active (villager notable; haven't check town or noble), attempting to progress the other quest via dialogue isn't possible, as the other quest giver's dialogue is replaced by the AotT dialogue.
First time I've tried to turn in a noble quest while also having an 'Art of the Trade' quest active; it does indeed interfere, and the 'Lord Needs Horses' quest can't be resolved until 'Art of the Trade' is completed.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom