Arrows, javelins, all projectiles dissapear immediately from dead soldiers on the battlefield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pantzos33

Recruit
Patch is great and highly appreciated ( beta 1.4.1), one thing i noticed however that kinda turns me off is that all projectiles, arrows, bolts, javelins, axes etc disappear immediately on dead bodies. So you cant have anymore those epic battlefields filled with dead soldiers and horses riddled with arrows and spears and the guy with the throwing axe stuck to his forehead (i got issues i know)...
So is this a bug of this patch? Or i suspect something to do with performance adjustments? I can understand those adjustments might be necessary for some, but for others not so much. If it really is the later, why not make a graphic option about this to turn on or off ( like we have number of corpses option ).
Thank you and keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Bumping this because I have the same issue. It's a shame not being able to pick up Pilas and throwing axes from corpses anymore. It's also only a singeplayer issue, it still works in multiplayer

The same issue here. If archers dies in close combat you may not be able to pick up his arrows. And a lot of stuff still dissapears.

Let's hope they change it and remove it from live soldiers instead. Walking around with a huge jav attached to my arm by the very tip of the blade jusy looks ridiculous.

Let's hope they change it and remove it from live soldiers instead. Walking around with a huge jav attached to my arm by the very tip of the blade jusy looks ridiculous.
Same, I hate having half screen being blocked by a 50ft javelin sticking out of my back and mixed in with my lance when Im skirmishing with my bow its hard to see anything.

The same issue here. If archers dies in close combat you may not be able to pick up his arrows. And a lot of stuff still dissapears.
Well, as far as I remember, you weren't able to pick up any projectiles stuck in dead bodies before.

So, this bug is pure visual, but needs fixing anyway (in case, if this hasn't been done deliberately).

Ah you mean just visually and not lootables. I'm guessing it is just part of the cleanup otherwise it may serverely effect performance. Maybe they could change it once optimisation improves.

Back
Top Bottom