I tried to see how it works in bandit hideout battle after corresponding 2h perk unlocked. Found a few points might worth mentioning:
- Desription of the perk is kind of vague: "you can deflect arrows with two handed swords while blocking". Several questions regarding that:
- Does arrows mean all projectiles including throwing weapon, or only bow and crossbow, or even only bow?
- 'while blocking', so am I supposed to hold blocking or click blocking right at the moment when the arrow comes?
- This perk description does not talk about whether direction of blocking matters for arrow deflection or not.
- Sound effect/animation of a success arrow deflection is hard for player to notice. TBH, I cant tell whether I successfuly deflected an arrow or the arrow just fly off target. What I know is simply there are some animation/sound effect I had never met before, and I was not hit by arrow when that happen, so I GUESS I successfully deflected an arrow at that moment. What I found new is a light dull sound and some kind of dust appear near my blocking 2h sword when I tried to deflect arrow, it's extremely unremarkable, especially on a larger battlefield(I'm testing this in bandit hideout).