arni autoblock

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my real account is the one I write from... They decided to just set me up in this community, believe me, it doesn't matter who uses cheats, it's all the same for all these useless showdowns, the main thing is not to write in my direction, because I didn't write it...

Alright, there's no need for people to start throwing out insults. Cut it out.

my real account is the one I write from... They decided to just set me up in this community, believe me, it doesn't matter who uses cheats, it's all the same for all these useless showdowns, the main thing is not to write in my direction, because I didn't write it...

Looking into it.

EDIT: Banned

Last edited:
Everyone knows Arni is confirmed auto-block and auto-chamber also auto-couchlance. So i think he should get perma banned from all M&B Franchises.

While the OP does not display any direct rule violations, the circumstances indicate a high chance of this being done out of spite, while hiding behind a newly registered account with a username that was set up to aim outrage at an unsuspecting third party.
There is no place for this kind of drama on these forums, play fairly and discuss fairly.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom