arni autoblock

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I currently suspect Arni of using auto-block during his first-to-seven's vs APRIKOSENMANN, I want to start a discussion about that in order to prove him guilty or in order for Arni to prove that he’s not guilty.

This accusation is based on the footage in the following link:

What I find the most suspicious is that whenever he did a feint, his block would always quickly switch to a down-block right at the moments that APRIKOSENMANN would switch from one attack to another attack. (the reason I find this suspicious is because when you use auto-block and there is no incoming attack registered by the auto-block, your block will always become a down-block)

Also, whenever he started one of his moves with a block, or whenever one of his moves consisted of a visible block, it was always a down-block. Whenever APRIKOSENMANN suddenly cancelled his attack and went for a block instead, his block would switch into a down-block.

I would suggest everyone to watch the video themselves and to come to their own conclusions.

No. I watched the stream, and the amount of details (overshooting, failblocks on repeated patterns, etc.) that support legitimacy far outweigh anything you've said that would suggest auto-block. I don't really know what is there to auto-block anyway. Most of the duel, Arni is just getting closer to him while blocking his obvious right swings. The only thing that Apri does in terms of feinting is up-right-up-right, which Arni in fact failblocks on the segment that I watched.

Also, whenever he started one of his moves with a block, or whenever one of his moves consisted of a visible block, it was always a down-block. Whenever APRIKOSENMANN suddenly cancelled his attack and went for a block instead, his block would switch into a down-block.
This happens to me when I'm correcting my camera. If the auto-block was a 3rd party software, why the hell wouldn't they correct this if it was such an obvious giveaway?

Unsurprisingly, Arni sweats Mount & Blade more than anyone else, he was really good in Native Warband too. Autoblock? Naa, 1000s of hours of blocking in a questionable multiplayer game? Yee.

Presumably autoblock doesn't also move your camera in the direction of the block, which it appears to in this footage which would indicate it's manual blocking.

Also, do we know that autoblock software has downblocks as the default? This was simply the case in Warband and even then not all autoblocks did; sounds like just a continuation of that assumption.

In Arni's defense, I would say that for anyone who dedicates himself to a specific purpose so intensely and with so many hours, it would be no surprise to achieve something others simply fail to understand, which would in this case lead to accusations of autoblock. Accusation of the like are thrown out easily these days and mostly so by people who are simply not knowledgable or experienced enough to properly assess whether autoblock is actually the case. Let the high tier duelists have a look at this and see what they say.

Inappropriate behavior
didn't expect anythin else from dumb russian low life scum from Resolute team , than blindly copypasting the accusation word by word about the other player autoblocking on native in the duel tournament ran by me LMAO you at least could've read what you copypaste and change it a bit to make ****ing sense, but that's too much to expect from player of Resolute team.

I had some nostalgia feelings by reading this though, so thanks for it and for the laughs.

EDIT: sorry to the Resolute and politeh, the point still stands though.

Last edited:
I love the whole popcorn stuff in this thread because there won't be any debating whenever he is hacking or not lmao. OP is too much of a puss to even use his real account.

Rus_Politeh taleworlds account - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/rus_politeh.517627/

Golodir, wipe your drool off the monitor please)

P.S. it could be easily checked here, before blaming any clan, because of some fake account with 1 post
But thats too much for local gentlemen, I understand, no worries.

I doubt, that Arni is in any ways interesting to Resolute (same as we are to him), to accuse him in something. Anyway he is skillful player, I suppose.

P.P.S. each time visiting the forum is rather disgusting, unfortunately community contains too many 8 year old monkeys throwing poops. So see you, but not very soon.

Last edited:
didn't expect anythin else from dumb russian low life scum from Resolute team, than blindly copypasting the accusation word by word about the other player autoblocking on native in the duel tournament ran by me LMAO you at least could've read what you copypaste and change it a bit to make ****ing sense, but that's too much to expect from player of Resolute team.

I had some nostalgia feelings by reading this though, so thanks for it and for the laughs.
Haha ye this downblock thing made me think i heard it somewhere else before xD

didn't expect anythin else from dumb russian low life scum from Resolute team, than blindly copypasting the accusation word by word about the other player autoblocking on native in the duel tournament ran by me LMAO you at least could've read what you copypaste and change it a bit to make ****ing sense, but that's too much to expect from player of Resolute team.

This is hilarious. Thank you for this link!

I only watched few seconds, and at about 3:02 he blocks left while the opponent does an overhead. Honestly, be careful when accusing someone of cheating, it's not something to be taken lightly.

Inappropriate behavior
man i dont get it cuz if u just play better than <snip> ur just being cheater i dont know this guy who posted this but i bet he didnt even played warband for 500 hours so lets dont give attention to this guy cuz he dont deserves it thanks for reading.

Mod Edit: Snipped filter bypass

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom