Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
Unsure but there's two
Summary: Game crashes when I (King of Battania) win an army vs army battle with Aserai and I attempt to loot (tried twice and happened both times, second time after verifying game files on steam). I'll share save-file but you may already have with my two crash reports.
How to Reproduce: Travel west, help allies win battle, then proceed through post-victory stuff.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Loot screen
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: B360M BAZOOKA (MS-7B24)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Summary: Game crashes when I (King of Battania) win an army vs army battle with Aserai and I attempt to loot (tried twice and happened both times, second time after verifying game files on steam). I'll share save-file but you may already have with my two crash reports.
How to Reproduce: Travel west, help allies win battle, then proceed through post-victory stuff.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Loot screen
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: B360M BAZOOKA (MS-7B24)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
Hello! Use the crash uploader tool. If you can upload your crash to us developers can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that they can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
You can also checked out these threads about Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds.

I am experiencing the same issue described above. After winning a battle as a noble of Battania against a noble of Sturgia, the game performs fine in the troop/prisoner screen, but after I press "ok" on that screen, I get a brief glimpse of the loot screen and then the game just crashes. I have tried this multiple times and the crash happens every time. The weird thing is I don't get the crash reporter after the game crashes, so I can't report it. I will send my save in for you guys to look at it.

This is an Ironman campaign on e1.6.0, crashes with or without BannerPaste Mod installed.

Back
Top Bottom