Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

LDominating

Regular
Summary: When I loaded in the game,don't know if it's an occuring reference or rare sight to behold,but armies seemed to be lead by only 1 lord visually,mechanically they were there in the army.
More so,this visual bug seems to affect all armies not just the one in the photo and it ends when they engage another army,as I couldn't really take a photo but when Khuzait army got caught by the Sturgian the lords in their armies zoomed in from Narnia to the slashing thing on the campaign map that they do.
How to Reproduce: Load the game near an army
Have you used cheats and if so which: NET!
Scene Name (if related): Campaign map
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://tw.greywool.com/i/5Bql-.jpg
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom