Resolved Army succesfully besieging Razih got very interested in a door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Grimees

Recruit
Summary: Just started a new playthrough on the last update, got into my first siege and the entire army could not finish the siege before stacking up on a closed door that I am pretty sure could not be opened. Only way to finish siege was to retreat and auto finish
How to Reproduce: No clue
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Razih city
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.4
Installed community-made modifications:
NONE
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Radeon RX Vega 54
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
RAM: Kingston hyperx 8gb 2400mhz
Motherboard: ROG STRIX B350-F
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): TOSHIBA 1TB

Same thing happened when sieging Shibal Zumr Castle, every sin gle soldier went down a tunnel into "water" and just got stuck there.

I also had this issue once. Problem was, that obviously the last survivor of the besieged castle glitched through the floor. I pulled all of my man manually back from the "point of interest" and went to the spot myself, realizing that i got hit by an unvisible enemy (the mentioned last survivor). He couldnt get hurt ,so i had to repeat the whole siege.

I also had this issue once. Problem was, that obviously the last survivor of the besieged castle glitched through the floor. I pulled all of my man manually back from the "point of interest" and went to the spot myself, realizing that i got hit by an unvisible enemy (the mentioned last survivor). He couldnt get hurt ,so i had to repeat the whole siege.
In my case, AI clipping in collisions definitely wasn't the problem, as I done the siege multiple times, and the problem appeared in each of them

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom