Army of the Shenandoah (C.S.A.)

Users who are viewing this thread

sirwho said:
Primetarget said:
Doesn't matter if the army, in itself, is successful or not.

The 7th GA will pull through and make it an successful army.

:mrgreen:

#Proudmeatshield #braggard #LinebattleAbstinence
Heeeeeeell yes bwah! :cool:

Yeah, I am starting to think so, where dah hell is e'r'one!

Well new release is out, and Fredrickson got what he wanted! 2 directional attacking.  :cry:
Anyway, we are going to be going into full activity look forward to some action!

Good luck. Hope you make it! Maybe we'll see each other on the battlefield, eh? Ally or foe, best wishes from the 5th Texas.  :grin:

Dithon1 said:
Good luck. Hope you make it! Maybe we'll see each other on the battlefield, eh? Ally or foe, best wishes from the 5th Texas.  :grin:

I think we have already met, atleast I saw a couple of the 5th Texas folk running about.

Sirdur13 said:
Dithon1 said:

I think we have already met, atleast I saw a couple of the 5th Texas folk running about.

you still have 4 direction attacking without fixing bayonets  :wink:

Frederickson said:
Sirdur13 said:
Dithon1 said:

Oh come on! Only a morron or someone trying to prove something would actually use that to kill someone!  :neutral:

:wink:
Sirdur13 said:
Frederickson said:
Sirdur13 said:
Dithon1 said:

Oh come on! Only a morron or someone trying to prove something would actually use that to kill someone!  :neutral:

Frederickson said:
Sirdur13 said:
Frederickson said:
Sirdur13 said:
Dithon1 said:

By the way what's up with our teamspeak server? I haven't been able to connect.

Sirdur13 said:
Frederickson said:
Sirdur13 said:
Frederickson said:
Sirdur13 said:
Dithon1 said:

Yeah its down and we have not been in contact with the guy who has it. so dunno what we are going to do. in the process of figuring stuff out. (honestly it slipped my mind the past few days...)

Frederickson said:
Sirdur13 said:
Frederickson said:
Sirdur13 said:
Frederickson said:
Sirdur13 said:
Dithon1 said:

Yeah its down and we have not been in contact with the guy who has it. so dunno what we are going to do. in the process of figuring stuff out. (honestly it slipped my mind the past few days...)

Well I would very much like to have it up, been wanting to switch for a week now.

No clue when it will be up again. however working on getting a temporary teamspeak with admin privileges...

I have become a little, shiny eye'd and unexperienced recruit at the bottom of this big system (of which I have no understanding nor concept) full of people far greater than myself.
-Rook, 2012

Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau said:
I have become a little, shiny eye'd and unexperienced recruit at the bottom of this big system (of which I have no understanding nor concept) full of people far greater than myself.
-Rook, 2012

Hi Rook  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom