Need More Info Army formation keeps changing into a different formation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
When ever I use the line or, in particular, loose formation, instead of staying is that long 2-3 file line, my troops will always move into a box shaped formation, making archers in particular mostly useless as most don't have a line of fire anymore.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I also uploaded a save with a link to this thread.
In the save you shoud find a roughly 2k vs 2k battle with me and the battanians. Makje a defensive line if you want to see the box formation in loose.

Also, slightly off topic, but did you know you can apparently gift settlements to mercs? I have a castle in that save that is owned by The Legion of the Betrayed.

Did this ever get solved (not I guess)? It is highly annoying when the archers go from a nice and deadly long loose formation to that weird square. It happens every time the reserve troops are entering the fight.

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom