Need More Info Army decrease in number despite full funding, & no war, access to supply

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
How to Reproduce: Form a new party with brother to maximum capacity (215) this decreases in 1 day to 200 despite full funding for number of troops, access to purchase food, (it was started in a city) no conflict, at peace with all but a minor faction. Why??????????
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics 3.80 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

GPU:
Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎10/‎27/‎2021
OS build 22000.1335
Serial number MJ0FW2TP
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.1335.0

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
before I bother you with all the above, let me ask, are we supposed to allow more in the budget for parties than the minimum for some reason? If so the stated minimum is not a true minimum.
2. Is there a way to have more in the budget yet not have the party recruit new low level, or any troops?

Back
Top Bottom