SP - General Army Cohesion

Users who are viewing this thread

I think Army Cohesion should go up if you encounter an enemy army of similar size (within 100 men) by up to 30%. And get a 5-10% increase for each fief that is taken (aka successful siege).

Engineering should level from siege weapons doing their thing, and relations should go up by a few points for all those who participated in a successful siege in an army you lead, showing you're a competent leader etc.

You get bigger influence from more difficulty battles and sieges which you choose to spend to higher the cohesion so its basically the same but manually for you to choose which to me is better tactically, -Or to be more specific the more you and your troops kill the better-

You also gain engineering when you're using siege weapons i think if i now member it correctly. However the Siege Ballista higher your bow skills not crossbow which to me is mind boggling how they came up with that idea...my guess they didnt had crossbows in mind then or in function

Last edited:
, and relations should go up by a few points for all those who participated in a successful siege in an army you lead, showing you're a competent leader etc.

Unless/until they reform the decision-making for who should get a newly-captured fief, improving the regard of other leaders who saw you take the place would be a reasonable stand-in. I'm sick of serially taking places and not being even considered for fief award; it might placate me if I became known as the army leader that gets the hard work done. Hey! Maybe my influence expenditure could be discounted for nobles who like being on a winning side, instead of being taken prisoner yet again!

Back
Top Bottom