armours?

what armours do you think would be best suited to the mod?

• mail and light plate

Votes: 88 85.4%
  • full plate armout

Votes: 15 14.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

On, sayin such words and generally trying to make fun of me...

Say sorry now, or close your mouth forever!  :mad:

I will reopen it.

So as to give you the time to say you are sorry for what you did, Sidus Preclarum  !!!  :wink:

Maybe... I just tend to discourage people from saying such stuff to me. In real life and in the forums!  :razz:

So I am waiting -seriously- for you to tell me sorry, latin-named friend...  :mrgreen:

What kind of apologies are you waiting from him ?

Apologize for showing peoples on this forum that you don't have the basic understanding of the period you want to mod ? (Which is not a real problem, you mod can be fun to play even if not accurate historically)

Apologize for showing peoples on this forum how stupidly you react when confront to others that prove you how wrong you are ?

You definitively need to be more precise with Sidus.

Yeah... Stop posting if you don't like the mod... Stop playing it as well, I don't even care for people like you who try to makes jokes on me to achieve their goals... If you want the plate out, make your own mod, and I will laght with it after!  :mrgreen:

Seriously saying such stuff is inacepted here, so go away!  :razz:

Dimos, It's your right to make a mod with anachronistic stuff. Though I pesonnaly think it's rather a pitiy  to have a mod set within a precise timeframe having anachronistic items, since it detracts from the general  atmosphere, I can also understand some people like plate armour enough to want it in a XIth century setting...
The problem, is you cant  go around saying "this was really the armour of William the conqueror", and expect not to draw raised eyebrows and chuckles from other people...

D1SC0 N1NJ4 said:
dude. shut up

I will.

Just to go back to the original topic, quote of master Dimos :

Dimos said:
Here it is if you wanna see it!

dscf1580_mid.jpg

Q: What is that?
A: A plate armour!
Q: Who's ?
A: King William the Conqueror's...

Post more and in the other topics of this board, to say your opinion for the mod...  :razz:

Ah ah ... it still make me laugh again. Thank you for that.

Well  :mad: !!!

U guys are aweful people. I will lock that topic if you will not disapear or keep posting such stuff...  :wink:  :lol:  :grin:  :razz:  :mad:

wow. I LOL'ed my way through this entire topic. Dimos really needs to get his facts straight, and the mod was kind of bad anyway

Back
Top Bottom