SP - Economy Armour Crafting

Users who are viewing this thread

SerSnuk

Recruit
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but would it be possible to add armour or civilian clothes for crafting? I have all these different armours but nothing to do with it except sell it, it would be good if we could dismantle the armour for materials and be able to make new armour (kind of like smelting and crafting weapons) the same way we do with the smithing. You could also add a workshop to cover this activity.
Thanks

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but would it be possible to add armour or civilian clothes for crafting? I have all these different armours but nothing to do with it except sell it, it would be good if we could dismantle the armour for materials and be able to make new armour (kind of like smelting and crafting weapons) the same way we do with the smithing. You could also add a workshop to cover this activity.
Thanks
+1 to this idea.

It would also make other trade goods useful e.g leather / furs

I would very much like to see armor crafting implemented and be able to choose layers and types like you can with the weapons. I really love the system for weapons and would really enjoy doing the same for armor.

It would probably be a bit hard to do the same as the weapons with the level of customization, I would be happy with just a simple build the exact same as the armors available with depending on a random roll (like the +/- to values we see with weapons based off skill) being added to the armor, and to help with the optimization they don't add naming etc but you get the older Warband bonus / malus e.g.

Lordly+6+1050%
Reinforced+4+550%
Hardened+3+290%
Thick+2+160%
Sturdy+1+70%
Crude-1-17%
Battered-2-25%
Ragged-2-30%
Rusty-3-45%
Tattered-3-50%
Cracked-4-50%

Yeah i would also like to Smith armour and bows, I'm playing on Xbox Series X and haven't found any option to craft bows just melee weapons.

Craft and smelt armor, ranged, etc. Work in progress :smile:

vorschlag für die Schmiede es wäre cool wenn Mann selber auch rüstung aller Art herstellen kann in der Schmiede nicht nur Waffen das wäre echt super cool
Suggestion for the smithy it would be cool if you could also make all kinds of armor yourself in the smithy, not just weapons that would be really super cool
"From a thread merged into this one"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom