• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

In Progress Armory page is bugged

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

biattirinen

Recruit
Summary: Armory page and customization page is bugged, i've seen my character completely naked for a couple of times and i've also seen my character disappear. Also if you're in a stack to queue and get a game while viewing armory page you won't get in the game, your screen just stays frozen in the armory page. Customization page also causes huge fps drops.
How to Reproduce: play around in the customization page and armory page, eventually you'll see that it's bugged
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

biattirinen

Recruit
Most likely this is due to the fact that at this moment the servers were lagging
No, armory and customization page have nothing to do with servers. I always get fps drops after i visit armory page and not get in a game. These issues have nothing to do with servers lagging

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom