Armor, Art suggestion part 4, Accessories

Currently viewing this thread:

aron1488

Recruit
Hi guys!

I am going to continue my small list what visual things would I like to see in the game later. With the latest beta 1.5.10 I am glad to see the new italo norman helmet in the game, I hope the dev team will add more and more iconic armor and etc. stuffs into the game. Now I introduce some things which can make the game more amazing.

Camel armor
Concept_of_catpahract_on_camel.jpg

I really miss camel armor from the game especially for ghilman subfaction their mid tier units have armored horses and the high tier units the ghulams have simple camels with no armor. They really need a scale or lamellar armor for their mounts.

Barbarian hairstyle
0d2370d8e6099b3bd16a27cac9fad6cc.jpg

I know this type of knot was used by ancent germanic tribes but I hope we will see this in the game for example for Battanians. Yes they are mostly celtic influenced faction but I can imagine this hairstyle option at character creation.

Armors with extra equipment
3366f0f7938b0324c88c94a8e1a1e49f.jpg

I am glad to see that the new sturgian and battanian armors have some extra on them, a small purse, a horn, really awesome. I hope the team will continue this things cause I know its more work but visually it's totally worth. For example some armguards with finger tab on them for archers. A decorated dagger on a knight's belt.

Top Bottom