SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Armor, Art suggestion part 1, lancer helmet

Users who are viewing this thread

aron1488

Recruit
Hi guys.

I would like to start an art suggestion line for Bannerlord. I am fond of ,,medieval" armors and I will share some of my oppinions what could be fit for the game. I know there are more important things right know for development, but a well built armor is at the same level as a gameplay mechanic for me and this is the perfect place to share my thoughts to discuss with. I'd really appreaciate if you check my threads and place a comment below.

So the first thing which I cant leave without a word is the khuzait heavy lancer helmet called vendel or lancer helmet ingame. It bothers me since the release of the early access. this is it

Khuzait-Qishi.png

This helmet is absolutelly not nomadic but khuzaits are the representation of nomadic warriors in the game. The helmet is too pointy and with that chain faceguard is even out of the type culture. This helmet you can also find on the sturgian and asrai troops where fits much better.

Here are some ideas for what can I imagine in the game for heavy lancers, please concentrate on the helmets not the full picture

6627e8a45737c6e3748ed522f34a1afa.jpg

Much wider, less pointy and protects the face and the neck with lamellar which fits much much better.

92000975902992c7cfe5cd2451363bba.jpg

Same as the previous but with face mask for more protection and decoration.

acb5bf32f040120ca985a28d30307a0d.jpg

Neck protected by leather lamellar goes in circle, its more regular not so decorated perfect fit for a single unit

Back
Top Bottom