Armies besieging cannot be attacked

Users who are viewing this thread

1Lion

Recruit
I cannot attack an army that is besieging a city, castle of village. Not while they are camped outside and not while they are actively fighting it.
It seems like the AI has the same issue since they stack their armies next to the hostile armies but never take action. The Western Empire has fallen very quickly due to this.
Can anyone confirm they have the same issue?

I can completely agree and say I have the same Bug / Issue in my game. Currently I am steamrolling with a Battanian army and no one attacks us, although the enemy army has 500 compared to our 300 and the enemy has the 250 garisson as well :-/

Might be new bug introduced with recent patch. I haven't yet encountered this; i have been able to fight enemy army camps while they are besieging, alternatively you can also run inside castle, but will lose half your troops, so definitely not worth doing that option.

probaly bug because I get attacked during siege camp almost every single time
A question from my side: Is it a Siege Camp made from an AI-Lord Army or your own Siege camp while you are alone?
It seems, that especially army-group Siege Camps cannot be attacked?!

A question from my side: Is it a Siege Camp made from an AI-Lord Army or your own Siege camp while you are alone?
It seems, that especially army-group Siege Camps cannot be attacked?!
okay so after playing more I dont get attacked either rarely when they have a big army but almost never, I dont even get attacked when I am roaming in calradia they just follow me and when I stop they wait and when I get closer to them they run away.

Back
Top Bottom