Armenian Genocide (?)

Do you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 208 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 129 38.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like to point out, as well, that there was only maybe a century or so of the five that the Ottoman Empire was in existence for where it posed a real threat to "Europe", and even then the threat was vastly overhyped. The majority of the Ottoman Empire's military conflicts were fought within its own borders, because even from the beginning it was wracked with internal conflict. This became only more pronounced as the ineffective succession laws meant that the empire had to rely on its bureaucrats and nobility in a situation somewhat reminiscent of China during its periods of instability.

The Ottoman Empire could barely sustain itself past the 16th century in Europe, and most of its famed policies of toleration were largely out of necessity to prevent any more rebellions than were already present as opposed to any sort of enlightened despotism beyond a few exceptions (Suleiman the Magnificent, etc.). It's amusing that they chose Hayreddin Barbarossa as the focus for the "Blue Homeland" propaganda because he was 1) not Turkish and 2) was the actual last effective Ottoman admiral before they got stomped at Lepanto before the end of the 16th century, mere decades after his tenure.

You are aware that Turks are the traditional boogieman in Europe. Are you not?

I wonder whether your tv channels are showing how Armenia is firing russian missiles at civilians or not. That country is rotten.

Armenia is very good at false propaganda with their superheroes like Kim Kardashian and System of a Down. And I can see that you still see Turks as the boogieman. Good.

As for this, funny you mention Armenia because my country just suspended arms exports to Turkey for blatantly supplying the Azerbaijani forces for no reason other than to stoke the flames of a conflict and weaken Armenia. Turkey: NATO's own scumbag member.

And for the record I enjoy System of a Down and Daron's solo project, maybe you guys should work on making some musically-interesting propaganda to win me over?

I would like to point out, as well, that there was only maybe a century or so of the five that the Ottoman Empire was in existence for where it posed a real threat to "Europe", and even then the threat was vastly overhyped. The majority of the Ottoman Empire's military conflicts were fought within its own borders, because even from the beginning it was wracked with internal conflict. This became only more pronounced as the ineffective succession laws meant that the empire had to rely on its bureaucrats and nobility in a situation somewhat reminiscent of China during its periods of instability.

The Ottoman Empire could barely sustain itself past the 16th century in Europe, and most of its famed policies of toleration were largely out of necessity to prevent any more rebellions than were already present as opposed to any sort of enlightened despotism beyond a few exceptions (Suleiman the Magnificent, etc.). It's amusing that they chose Hayreddin Barbarossa as the focus for the "Blue Homeland" propaganda because he was 1) not Turkish and 2) was the actual last effective Ottoman admiral before they got stomped at Lepanto before the end of the 16th century, mere decades after his tenure.

As for this, funny you mention Armenia because my country just suspended arms exports to Turkey for blatantly supplying the Azerbaijani forces for no reason other than to stoke the flames of a conflict and weaken Armenia. Turkey: NATO's own scumbag member.

And for the record I enjoy System of a Down and Daron's solo project, maybe you guys should work on making some musically-interesting propaganda to win me over?
It seems like you are not aware about the genocide of Azerbaijan Turks in Khocaly after Russia invaded it and gave it to Armenia. That@s probably because because you are following history though System of a Down and Kim Kardashian.

Turkey is of course supporting Azerbaijan in order to stop the aggressor Armenia. After all Armenia is supplied weapons by Russia and Iran. Iran which also occupies 2/3 of Azerbaijan with a population of 35 million Turks.

I'll also point out that I don't think Armenia is innocent in this conflict or anything, they did more or less start it - I just think Turkey is acting like a scumbag country, as they are wont to do these days.

I mean I don't think there's really anything more to say about it that hasn't been said here before, people can post all the evidence in the world and there will still be some deluded Turk (and I have yet to see someone else deny it here) refuting it on the basis of the government-stamped propaganda they've been fed their whole life.

It seems like the deniers have different scenarios that sometimes contradict/overlap each other. Either:
1 - it happened, and was a genocide.
2 - it happened, but was a righteous act of war (self defence e.g.) and should not be labeled 'genocide'.
3 - it happened but was a consequence of deportations where people happened (unintentionlly) to die.
4 - it happened but was not organised (an important definition in genocide).
5 - it didn't happen at all. The numbers and evidence are lies.
6 - it didn't happen. Some other reason where evidence is distorted.
7 - it's not even up for discussion, because genocide is a western concept that can't be applied to The Ottoman Empire.

It seems like you are not aware about the genocide of Azerbaijan Turks in Khocaly after Russia invaded it and gave it to Armenia. That@s probably because because you are following history though System of a Down and Kim Kardashian.

Turkey is of course supporting Azerbaijan in order to stop the aggressor Armenia. After all Armenia is supplied weapons by Russia and Iran. Iran which also occupies 2/3 of Azerbaijan with a population of 35 million Turks.

We(Turkey) support Azerbaijan, against armanian dogs because they are our brothers AZ <3 TR <3 and u are right many azerbaijani turkish people live in iran.

These are the facts:
1) Taleworlds is a pro-Armenian company
2) Posting pro-Turkish propaganda will get you banned
3) Bannerlord is a dead mod and will never be updated

Keep these in mind while you browse the forums. Thank you for your cooperation.

These are the facts:
1) Taleworlds is a pro-Armenian company
2) Posting pro-Turkish propaganda will get you banned
3) Bannerlord is a dead mod and will never be updated

Keep these in mind while you browse the forums. Thank you for your cooperation.
Wow now that was cringe!
On another note here's Dragonball Durag by Thundercat! Please enjoy.

feel kinda fly standing next to you
Baby girl, how do I look in my durag?
Would you tell me the truth?
Stay with me and love me through the night
Endlessly
I'ma keep on all my chains, when I'm making love to you
Hold me close and let me squeeze you tight
Through the night
But baby girl, how do I look in my durag?
Would you tell me the truth?
Do you like my new whip?
Watch me go zoom, zoom
Baby girl, how do I look in my durag?
Would you tie the drapes?
Stay with me and love me through the night
Endlessly
I just wanna know how you feel
Tell me, am I doing it right?
I may be covered in cat hair, but I still smell good
Baby let me know, how do I look in my durag?
Don't bother me, let me rock you all night long
I'm tryna impress you girl
Let me know, how do I look…

We are talking about a crumbling empire that collapsed after WW1. It is easy to point fingers at the defeated side. If there was an Armenian genocide carried out by Ottomans, There also was a Kurdish and Turkish genocide which was carried out by Armenian gangs commanded by France and Russia.

You live in a bizarre impoverished dictatorship that has to constantly remind its citizens via schools, the news, and every other available medium that the Kurds and Armenians are plotting against them. As a rule of thumb, if there's a conspiracy theory / fringe idea that a group of powerful people is trying to convince you is true, it's definitely not.
Turkey is one of the most complex countries in the word, we have news that supports Azerbaijan, we have news that supports Armenia secretly, we have news that supports Israel, we have news that supports Pakistan etc. Not only news, this applies for literally everywhere. You can find progressive Turks that supports Israel (They are not less than the conservative ones)

In schools, it doesn't work like that. I went to 3 different highschools, I have lots of friends in other highschools / universities, you can't find a single history teacher who says "Armenian genocide didn't happen" or "did happen". They usuallly say "Some Armenian certainly died, we don't know if there is a genocide, and our government's can't agree on debating it"

Again, no one can say kurds are plotting against us, not in schools not in news basically you can't say it, because it isn't true. Kurds aren't the ones plotting against us, it is terrorist groups and those terrorist groups kill kurds too.

I don't know where are you getting those "Turks hates Kurds, and needs to remind Kurds are plotting against Turks" ideas from, however it is simply not true. Maybe you are getting that from "Kurds usually live in East, and terrorist groups usually comes from East, So Turks should think Kurds = Terrorists" . This doesn't mean Kurds = Terrorists, we don't think like that, our government doesn't think like that.

Back
Top Bottom