Armata Brancaleone[AB] New Thread...finally!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Andreadegge

Knight at Arms

We are currently active.
To challenge us,
you can use the
contacts listed below.
Click the arms above
to visit our FORUM!

208MsOq.png

SirFortesque:

Artorius:

Letho:

Last 15 Official ClanWars

AB 5-11 Westward(ECS Cup)

AB 5-11 CoR(ECS Cup)

AB 15-1 PAD(ECS Qual.)

AB 9-7 Nameless(ECS Qual.)

AB 11-5 VoN(PaD WCup)

AB 10-14 PaD(PaD WCup)

AB 12-4 TKoS(WNL)

AB 9-7 VoN(WNL)

AB 9-7 DBreizh(WNL)

AB 4-12 Wolfpack(WNL)

AB 9-7 Bohemian Guard(WNL)

AB 6-10 TKoS(WNL)

AB 11-5 PaD(WNL)

AB 6-10 Legend(WNL)

AB 1-15 Calaquendi(WNL)

TOTAL:

WON: 8
DRAWN: 0
LOST: 7

linetymzj691fd.png

AnF417P.jpg

fWLoIZ5.png
The Armata Brancaleone was born the 29th of September 2009, as the first and most important gathering
point of Italian players during the Warband beta.In its four years of history, it has proven itself a successfully
competitive clan. We participated to the most important international tournaments (ENL, WNL, ECS) and we
keep providing most of the players to the Italian national teams.Although we have a long tradition of
competitive play, we have a deeply rooted history of camaraderie, casual team play and fun.Our clan
has also branches dedicated to other successful online games,like League of Legends, Guild Wars II and DayZ

This is the Clan's Anthem 

6gOhIoz.png
The rules are simple:
We accept Italian-speaking recruits from all over Europe. Active knowledge of the language is not an
absolute prerequisite, but every candidate must be able to clearly understand the orders issued during a battle.
You must be serious and mature.We normally don’t accept underage players.
8199.gif
Recruitment "open"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
0kcJ2y0.png

Artorius
EdM2LQ2.png
GPk3JVD.png
n3Yyuk2.png
SirFortesque
skrEi1a.png
n3Yyuk2.png
Letho
CbL6nTI.png
n3Yyuk2.png

Elguera
uHatPnU.png
n3Yyuk2.png
Crash
zqSUuNs.png
GPk3JVD.png
ji0mb73.png
Black
Qleqfxo.png
ji0mb73.png

Andre
LuN4g8F.png
n3Yyuk2.png
Victory
nNX9oEw.png
ji0mb73.png
Arcann
iTNi6ag.png
GPk3JVD.png

Ale
Qo5GdyK.png
ji0mb73.png
GPk3JVD.png
Wallace
ZQh5srA.png
ji0mb73.png
GPk3JVD.png
Loy
qaak.gif
GPk3JVD.png
ji0mb73.png

SirRagnar
3kV6Noy.png
n3Yyuk2.png
Tesla
eJXwNyI.png
ji0mb73.png

header_16.gif

I'd like to thank everyone who helped me to build this thread.Especially to Arkantos/Scorpion,they helped me with all the artworks/portraits.All the missing ones will be uploaded in the next days. :wink: Thanks to Nikephoros for helping me to write the history of our Clan.
Finally we have a new thread,updated and well structured.All the informations/contacts about the Clan as you can see ,are inside this thread.
Many-many battles wait us...so don't be afraid ...join us,a lot of spaghetti,pizza,pasta and good wine is ready for you.  :mrgreen:

Thanks, everybody!
It was about time we made e new and better thread. The other one is a bit outdated.
Anyway, hopefully this will give our clab some well deserved visibility.

Back
Top Bottom