Argue for beauty [vote Available for "Sanala" City]

Should Sanala be capital? Are these (written) features needed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi.
I strongly think that we need one capital city for each faction. (which must have more things than other cities)

And, all cities should serve these for the player:

-fully walkable & unique city center(walls, streets etc)
-additional small settlements in the map/scene (outside the city center. the distance to city center is variable for each settlements)
-much more NPCs at map/scene
-in-stage(scene/map) mission and completion system (such as; hunting, gathering, killing bandits etc)
-getting "loyality points" for each successful mission for the "in-state quest's NPC" (that quest givig NPC could affect Lords if they know them, and if we collected enough loyality points)
-dangerous wild life
-special collectable metarials for crafting (depending on which city)
-special zone with banners that show how kingdom is strong at calradia

What do you think?

For example.. Would you like to see "Sanala" as Aserai's capital city with these features?
CteSX.png

Vote it, or write what do you think.

I like the idea to have capital for factions. Unique quests in these capitals were also great idea. However, not sure with Sanala, not with its current view. I think they should look more immersive and big. (Visually)

capitals and more npc sounds good, but not sure for dangerous wild life and collectable metarials for crafting.

capitals and more npc sounds good, but not sure for dangerous wild life and collectable metarials for crafting.
Let's say Sanala's Quest_NPC gave you a quest that want you to stop bandits (which 1km away from the capital's center)..
You could see a dark big cave & hear a scary growl on the way of bandits...or not. Which is good; bandits without wild life or bandits with wild life?

Bear, ie, could attack, and kill you in night. Or just watch..sleep maybe. Depends on your luck(codes). I think more dangerous & random events can increase ur entertainment level.

it's a nice mechanic, but it takes a lot of work. Instead of working on animal models and animations, TW should think about competition between clans.

If they had an idea about animals, somethings should be already ready, then of course I'd love to see them, but If they don't have such plans, I'd not rather waste time on it :d

It would be cool to at least see visually that capital cities are more grand than their counterparts across the rest of the faction. Something like The Round City of Baghdad would be a really cool design for the Aserai capital city, but there might be some trouble with the figuring out siege AI for such a different city design.

Other things that could set capital cities apart could be the addition of world wonders. They could also provide bonuses to the capitals or special activities:
1) A Great Library (Aserai)
2) A Legendary Forge / Blacksmith (Battania)
3) Grand Bazaar (Khuzait)
4) Special Coliseum (Empire)
5) Ludus Magnus or A Great Gladiator Training School (Empire)
6) Aqueducts (Empire)
7) Special Shipyard (Sturgia)
8 ) Unique Stables / Horse Breeders (Vlandia)

The addition of this type of stuff isn't really a top priority, but it would add some badly needed uniqueness and flavor to Bannerlord.

It would be cool to at least see visually that capital cities are more grand than their counterparts across the rest of the faction. Something like The Round City of Baghdad would be a really cool design for the Aserai capital city, but there might be some trouble with the figuring out siege AI for such a different city design.

Other things that could set capital cities apart could be the addition of world wonders. They could also provide bonuses to the capitals or special activities:
1) A Great Library (Aserai)
2) A Legendary Forge / Blacksmith (Battania)
3) Grand Bazaar (Khuzait)
4) Special Coliseum (Empire)
5) Ludus Magnus or A Great Gladiator Training School (Empire)
6) Aqueducts (Empire)
7) Special Shipyard (Sturgia)
8 ) Unique Stables / Horse Breeders (Vlandia)

The addition of this type of stuff isn't really a top priority, but it would add some badly needed uniqueness and flavor to Bannerlord.

Thanks for additions. These also lookin great.

Anyone, more?

Last edited:
I don't like the idea of a cultural and economic center being restricted to a certain city. Its restrictive and feels like a step backwards. There certainly needs to be work in this area. Unique assets are a must in 2020. I would propose a system where the faction leader could declare a city his capital which would grant certain bonuses to development, income, etc.

I don't like the idea of a cultural and economic center being restricted to a certain city. Its restrictive and feels like a step backwards. There certainly needs to be work in this area. Unique assets are a must in 2020. I would propose a system where the faction leader could declare a city his capital which would grant certain bonuses to development, income, etc.

After all these features; i dont think its restictive. We dont want an adjustment that only brings "capital" name for some cities, so consider it within all other features pls. Is it still restrictive? If yes, expend more please.

Btw, its 26-3 right now.

Back
Top Bottom