Argentinian Cup Finals Stream (30/08)

Users who are viewing this thread

Roman only played a match, the final and that's it I believe.

The spanish people that played, played in CB which didn't made it to playoffs.
They played just because CB didn't had enough people, barely getting 8 players.

Tho, I can't imagine why an EU player would be upset about someone else from his region playing in SA lol.

Tho, I can't imagine why an EU player would be upset about someone else from his region playing in SA lol.

No one is upset and no one cares; I'm just saying that it's not particularly reasonable to pretend that it's all for 'fun' and not for fame. You only really make 'friends' in that region once you participate in that region, which is usually because you want to play and get known there.

People think I'm going against them, but this is common knowledge, playing with high ping is never fun and if you're playing because you're 'friends' with them, thats usually a direct result of initial engagement due to wanting to be known. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just pretty much what I believe it is, but would obviously be denied for the sake of egoism.

Someone being from the same continent as you doesn't mean you're the same person and you all are best friends, concerns can be raised (not that this particularly means anything).

No one is upset and no one cares; I'm just saying that it's not particularly reasonable to pretend that it's all for 'fun' and not for fame. You only really make 'friends' in that region once you participate in that region, which is usually because you want to play and get known there.

People think I'm going against them, but this is common knowledge, playing with high ping is never fun and if you're playing because you're 'friends' with them, thats usually a direct result of initial engagement due to wanting to be known. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just pretty much what I believe it is, but would obviously be denied for the sake of egoism.

Someone being from the same continent as you doesn't mean you're the same person and you all are best friends, concerns can be raised (not that this particularly means anything).
you are assuming a lot of things xD

playing with high ping is never fun

as the other WISE AND HONOURABLE south americans have pointed out, you are assuming many things in your post. i do not care much about my ping and enjoy playing up to ~250, which is when i feel it becomes impossible to block or complete basic actions consistently. 200 is very playable as cavalry and i can block on foot, and can even duel somewhat competently as you can see in my video duelling against Madara on my channel.

you know i've always liked playing in other regions and that i played a lot in NA for many years. i don't see why it should surprise you that i also enjoy playing in South America, particularly when i've been playing with the same team for 10 months and have enjoyed helping and watching them grow to one of the best teams in their region.

as the other WISE AND HONOURABLE south americans have pointed out, you are assuming many things in your post. i do not care much about my ping and enjoy playing up to ~250, which is when i feel it becomes impossible to block or complete basic actions consistently. 200 is very playable as cavalry and i can block on foot, and can even duel somewhat competently as you can see in my video duelling against Madara on my channel.

you know i've always liked playing in other regions and that i played a lot in NA for many years. i don't see why it should surprise you that i also enjoy playing in South America, particularly when i've been playing with the same team for 10 months and have enjoyed helping and watching them grow to one of the best teams in their region.
love u

Correct me if I’m wrong SAs, but I was the first EU/NA to take part in a SA tourney and I did it because, unlike EU and NA the community is mostly NON toxic and play for fun. Then a few players from NA wanted to try it and brought some toxicity along the way by calling every player that would kill them with their 200 ping a cheater. Only cow kept playing in SA after and joined CNX, while in EU, only Gibby and Roman played. That’s 4 players that aren’t from SA. All of us are in separate teams (arguably the top 3 teams) and we all brought our respective experience to their scene. Later I think some Spanish players played but I’m not sure cuz I was inactive, but I don’t really think the SA minds us playing with them. For my part I would only play half a match to let Fenox other archer play the rest of the game and I don’t believe he ever minded. I think cow and Gibby would rotate as well. Idk about Roman but it’s probably the same. And one last thing you have to understand is that we all became friends with the SA community so why would we not play there ?

We love you, our courls french boy.
Since your first words ("a casa"). ?

So Gibby and LP played in SA, big deal. Seemed like a great match where 2 teams fought each other and had alot of fun. What more would u want from a game?

If it stays this interesting, who knows I might even end up playing a SA tourney in the future :oops:

ppl with no engagement with the South American community making judgements about me/LP playing in SA and about things related to it coming to random conclusions is good comedy but makes no sense. here are a few things for you to know:

1) South Americans do not generally use this forum because they have their own and many discords that they use
2) Many South American players wanted their scene to be exposed to EU/NA players so that people would be familiar with it
3) Many South Americans had seen my other lists and were interested in me making one for them
4) I rated myself LOWER than the judgements many SA players gave me because I didn't want to look like I was making the list for ego and because I thought they were overestimating me

If you're not interested in South American players and teams, why get your knickers in a twist about EU or NA ppl playing with them and about a list for their scene? Why would I not put myself on the list when I've been playing in South America for 11 months and have played multiple tournaments there? It would be more disingenuous for me to not put myself on there than for me to do so.

hope that clarifies a few things for the ppl that care about this for whatever reason

ppl with no engagement with the South American community making judgements about me/LP playing in SA and about things related to it coming to random conclusions is good comedy but makes no sense. here are a few things for you to know:

1) South Americans do not generally use this forum because they have their own and many discords that they use
2) Many South American players wanted their scene to be exposed to EU/NA players so that people would be familiar with it
3) Many South Americans had seen my other lists and were interested in me making one for them
4) I rated myself LOWER than the judgements many SA players gave me because I didn't want to look like I was making the list for ego and because I thought they were overestimating me

If you're not interested in South American players and teams, why get your knickers in a twist about EU or NA ppl playing with them and about a list for their scene? Why would I not put myself on the list when I've been playing in South America for 11 months and have played multiple tournaments there? It would be more disingenuous for me to not put myself on there than for me to do so.

hope that clarifies a few things for the ppl that care about this for whatever reason
IM STILL MISSING FROM THIS LIST. CLEARLY BIASED !

This thread hasn't been active for 3 weeks then someone decided to continue the argument which quite frankly I really really don't care about, play wherever you like regardless of how cringe it is.

Back
Top Bottom