Argentinian Cup Finals Stream (30/08)

Users who are viewing this thread

Warband Argentinian Cup finals tonight, CNX vs GF at 11pm BST.

wbptodos-_FINAL_cnx_vs_gf.png

Spanish stream: twitch.tv/warbandparatodos
Portuguese stream: twitch.tv/guitolo

Cinere Inexplicitus [CNX]

Hmg6ILR.png

Infantry

BR.png
Madara
BR.png
Duck
BR.png
MagnuS
BR.png
Wisek
BR.png
Guderian

Rangers

BR.png
Tuzin
BR.png
Marotzki

Cavalry

US.png
Cow
BR.png
Guderian
GB.png
Gibby
BR.png
Tyrael

Guerreros del FeHú [GF]

WXdWvfo.jpg

Infantry

AR.png
Thorygg
AR.png
Loki
AR.png
Douba
AR.png
Pichurin
AR.png
Bunny
AR.png
Pixelisado

Rangers

AR.png
Jeff
AR.png
Bunny
AR.png
Dax

Cavalry

AR.png
Pichurin
AR.png
Bunny
AR.png
Douba
DE.png
LaPache
AR.png
Franzcheta

I don't think relevancy has anything to do with my reply lol, but just to humour you, Im an EU player that sees a well known EU sweat playing in a tournament being played in Latin America, why play in 180ish ping and steal some maybe other Latin Americans spot in a tournament designed by them. We know Gibby has a gigantic penis in warband, why show it off in a scene that's already small and as I said, steal some other Latin Americans spot.

Because SA players were clueless and played like 12 vs 12 without the influence of EU players. It was honestly a mess and pathetic to see. They didn't know drops, positioning, and played in the most absurd maps known in warband. Now SA is problably the most active region in warband, and has no desire to quit the game just yet, like those EU players who are still waiting to quit for Bannerlord for their 100th time. I think it's good to see them evolve and organize in to a known respected scene.

LaDog is cringe tho

Inappropriate content
I don't think relevancy has anything to do with my reply lol, but just to humour you, Im an EU player that sees a well known EU sweat playing in a tournament being played in Latin America, why play in 180ish ping and steal some maybe other Latin Americans spot in a tournament designed by them. We know Gibby has a gigantic penis in warband, why show it off in a scene that's already small and as I said, steal some other Latin Americans spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really have to respect how far the SA scene has come, nice final thanks for streaming it. Even if you guys did get mad at alot of us when we only tried to help :razz:

It would be strange to assume it's 'only for fun' especially considering EUs made the SA tier list and included themselves on it. I mean, I don't care but it's silly pretending like it's all for fun. No one plays with extremely high ping always 'for fun'. It is a bit questionable seeing SA players bench in favour for 200ping cavalry, but I think fame contributes to that rather than actual skill (not that the EU players are bad, but I don't think there's any real comparison). An SA cav could perform better if given the chance, but instead are benched for some notable EU players.

Good tournament though, I watched the finals and it was neat, great casters and cool splash screens.

I'd like to see a ft3 format instead of a ft5 format, ft5 format causes snowballing.

Last edited:
i will never understand the relationship you have with gibby, it's like tough love or something.. you hate the man but you would kiss him on the lips if you saw him irl idk.

It would be strange to assume it's 'only for fun' especially considering EUs made the SA tier list and included themselves on it. I mean, I don't care but it's silly pretending like it's all for fun. No one plays with extremely high ping always 'for fun'. It is a bit questionable seeing SA players bench in favour for 200ping cavalry, but I think fame contributes to that rather than actual skill (not that the EU players are bad, but I don't think there's any real comparison). An SA cav could perform better if given the chance, but instead are benched for some notable EU players.

Good tournament though, I watched the finals and it was neat, great casters and cool splash screens.

I'd like to see a ft3 format instead of a ft5 format, ft5 format causes snowballing.
competition makes u better
eu bois just boosting us bc game's pretty dead
I agree with the ft3 format, we had wlc for transition but people needed one more transition tournament xD
The problem is not with them eu players, the problem is with us. You dont expect a 200+ ping player to top frag, but they do sometimes, we need to improve

Correct me if I’m wrong SAs, but I was the first EU/NA to take part in a SA tourney and I did it because, unlike EU and NA the community is mostly NON toxic and play for fun. Then a few players from NA wanted to try it and brought some toxicity along the way by calling every player that would kill them with their 200 ping a cheater. Only cow kept playing in SA after and joined CNX, while in EU, only Gibby and Roman played. That’s 4 players that aren’t from SA. All of us are in separate teams (arguably the top 3 teams) and we all brought our respective experience to their scene. Later I think some Spanish players played but I’m not sure cuz I was inactive, but I don’t really think the SA minds us playing with them. For my part I would only play half a match to let Fenox other archer play the rest of the game and I don’t believe he ever minded. I think cow and Gibby would rotate as well. Idk about Roman but it’s probably the same. And one last thing you have to understand is that we all became friends with the SA community so why would we not play there ?

Back
Top Bottom