Arena suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Jella

Banned
y know wat? i want y to make arenas a place where ppl can lvl their combat skills. make lvling rate on arenas the same as on battlefield. expecialy on training matches. thats all, thx.

They did it early one and then people complained it was to easy so the nerfed it. It's funny because those skills barely do anything anyways, other then riding and Bow. You can have zero melee and athletics and be fine because thier effects are so poor.

Well well.
Burgruine_Wartenberg_2007_04.JPG

They did it early one and then people complained it was to easy so the nerfed it. It's funny because those skills barely do anything anyways, other then riding and Bow. You can have zero melee and athletics and be fine because thier effects are so poor.
Wasn't it the opposite at release? Unless I'm mistaken, I seem to remember early on the arena didn't give any xp at all, and then after many player requests they added it in, but at a small fraction of the rate you'd get in real battles

Wasn't it the opposite at release? Unless I'm mistaken, I seem to remember early on the arena didn't give any xp at all, and then after many player requests they added it in, but at a small fraction of the rate you'd get in real battles
Yes, on EA release it was zero skills gained, then in an early update they gave full skill ups and people complained so after a few days it was updated to the partial skill ups we get now(also raw exp but that didn't exist at the time). I feel like the people who complained were too green to understand the futility of the combat skills and also how in many cases, in that build of the game gaining skills frivolously was actual hurting their build. Now that we don't suffer from leveling up though... well I'm glad to see that mechanic gone at least.

Back
Top Bottom