Arena - Melee Group

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know if for Taleworlds this will still be a thing standing in the pipeline; but I leave it here in case anyone doesn't know about it.
in Modules\Native\ModuleData/Module_Strings.xml :

<string id="str_fighting_menu_text" text="{=MWGATOoz}The tournament will be a melee group fight." />
<string id="str_jousting_menu_text" text="{=FRepQsmO}The tournament will be a joust." />
<string id="str_horse_race_menu_text" text="{=IwpFM2CJ}The tournament will be a horse race." />
<string id="str_archery_menu_text" text="{=zNHtgL0S}The tournament will be an archery contest." />

As for the practice arenas, I still think the warband solution (no blood spilled) was better-immersive (+info here).

I love the concept of the Arena battles. Just wish they could be improved upon, and the reward should be bigger. Also, some way of making it relevant in the late game.

I love the concept of the Arena battles. Just wish they could be improved upon, and the reward should be bigger. Also, some way of making it relevant in the late game.
+1
I don't know if for Taleworlds this will still be a thing standing in the pipeline; but I leave it here in case anyone doesn't know about it.

As for the practice arenas, I still think the warband solution (no blood spilled) was better-immersive (+info here).
Thank you for sharing that link Terco. As always, very nicely polished idea/suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom