e1.6.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Grandmaster Knight
As you may know, your arena entry scenes keep the player in a raised fenced enclosure completely separate from the fighting pit.

F_Ki7.jpg

It is only in the Khuzait arena where the player has the possibility to jumping into the pit illegitimately. By doing so, the player can hinder the fighting bots by opening an interaction screen (F key) and also earn skill points for throwing and/or archery.

Here is a video:

It would be a good idea to put a few barriers around the perimeter of the fighting ground that is delimited by the wooden fences. With a y≥6 so that the player cannot jump into the pit.

8QM_j.jpg

Last edited:
@Ananda_The_Destroyer Sorry to bug you for this minor thing, but could you please confirm that the green jump dots/area are blocked/fixed in beta 1.7.2. I say this because in main 1.7.1 you can still jump to the arena.

wrT8-.jpg

In Main 1.7.1 NOT FIXED

@Ananda_The_Destroyer Sorry to bug you for this minor thing, but could you please confirm that the green jump dots/area are blocked/fixed in beta 1.7.2. I say this because in main 1.7.1 you can still jump to the arena.

wrT8-.jpg

In Main 1.7.1 NOT FIXED
I'm still playing Elden Ring, haven't downloaded 1.7.2 yet ? I guess I could take a looksie later though...... EDIT: 7+ GB Update of tinkeroos?
Edit: + another 10GB to go to 1.7.2 beta..... what am getting again, can talk to prisoners now? 10gb?

Last edited:
I'm still playing Elden Ring, haven't downloaded 1.7.2 yet ? I guess I could take a looksie later though...... EDIT: 7+ GB Update of tinkeroos?
Edit: + another 10GB to go to 1.7.2 beta..... what am getting again, can talk to prisoners now? 10gb?

wrT8-.jpg

In Main 1.7.1 NOT FIXED
Okay, they changed it but NOT FIXED, you must jump on the baskets to get into the inner area now and beleive it or nott sometimes you can KO yourself trying to jump over from the baskets.

Back
Top Bottom