Arena for 300 days challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Play with Doge Bot. Full Maximum difficulty with highest possible troops that you can get without hindering performance in a noticeable amount.
You have to do arenas for 300 days without exploiting and can only stay in one town. Every time an arena match is over, you have to wait one day before doing another.
At 300 days, you have to stop doing arenas and try and start a kingdom.

Did you cease your dried frog pills or have you gone mental?

Total waste of time. Go hunt bandits and trade for 300 days, far more fun and profitable.

Emogma said:
Play with Doge Bot. Full Maximum difficulty with highest possible troops that you can get without hindering performance in a noticeable amount.
You have to do arenas for 300 days without exploiting and can only stay in one town. Every time an arena match is over, you have to wait one day before doing another.
I'd like to do it, but there is very little possibility I can beat 2 at once with starting char. So, with average 3-5 kills (Dog bots, anyone can solo you after 1 mistake) and 50 denars for this, it'll be 300 * 50 = 15k denars. I'd say, it's impossible to even capture a castle with that budget, no army and brainy bots (immediately means go straight for independence, right?).

AttilaWalker said:
Emogma said:
I'd like to do it, but there is very little possibility I can beat 2 at once with starting char. So, with average 3-5 kills (Dog bots, anyone can solo you after 1 mistake) and 50 denars for this, it'll be 300 * 50 = 15k denars. I'd say, it's impossible to even capture a castle with that budget, no army and brainy bots (immediately means go straight for independence, right?).
yes :smile:

You can easily beat 30 bots, you just need to know how to play the game.

Multiplayer helps here, go play Native multiplayer on Ludus and IG now! Go go boy!  :lol:

Das Knecht said:
You can easily beat 30 bots, you just need to know how to play the game.

Multiplayer helps here, go play Native multiplayer on Ludus and IG now! Go go boy!  :lol:
You can easily beat 30 bots for 300 days but can you declare sovereignty on the 300th day?

What´s  rude about asking someone if he´s gone mental? That´s no challenge, that´s some masochists wet dream. Could as well ask to game MnB without a mouse but a touchpad or singlehanded only.
It´s my personal opinion about something sounding very stupid and boring to me. After all, I Play games - often on hardest difficulty -  to enjoy myself, not torture me.

Why not do a Sea Raider challenge. Singlehandedly go around defeating Sea Raiders using only Kicks and Punches. Shields are OK :razz:

I'd be interested in seeing how many sea raiders people can round up in a week with their bare hands!

Back
Top Bottom